Willis Announces Support from Community Leaders
Stayton, OR — Today, Colm Willis released a list of endorsements in his race for Marion County Commissioner. The list includes local elected officials, farmers, and small business owners. These individuals will advise the campaign on issues affecting Marion County.
Rob Freres of the Freres Lumber Company applauded the inclusion of so many leaders with agriculture and forestry experience saying, “The Marion County Commission makes important decisions affecting our local economy. As someone who produces wood products, I know first-hand how important it is to have someone like Colm Willis who will promote our natural resource based economy, whether that is agriculture or wood. Colm will be an advocate for us and for family wage jobs in Marion County.”
The list of endorsements appears below. Endorsements will continue to be added throughout the campaign. If you would like to be included on the list as a supporter of the campaign click here.
- Freres Lumber Company, Inc.
- Ted & Diane Freres, Freres Lumber Company, Inc.
- Rob & Jane Freres, Freres Lumber Company, Inc.
- Kyle & Trisha Freres, Freres Lumber Company, Inc.
- Tyler & Deana Freres, Freres Lumber Company, Inc.
- Bud Pierce, Oregon Oncology Specialists*
- Tonk & Debbie Fischer, Fischer, Hayes, Joye & Allen, LLC*
- Tim Kirsch, Mayor of Mill City
- Doug & Audrey Weathers, Sodbuster Farms*
- Tom & Debbie Fessler, Woodburn Nursery and Azaleas*
- Mike Nearman, State Representative
- Alan Kraemer, Kraemer’s Nursery, Inc.*
*Name of entity is for identification purposes only and does not imply corporate endorsement.